Tuesday, August 30, 2016

BLUE METAL


"I want it to be blue," was the request..."and yeah, to have a tree."  I took that and ran with it.  When it has rained for days on end, and the sun starts to peek out, this is what I 'feel' when I step outside to a full earth. It has taken everything in, it's revved up, and ready to go.  It is fully rested, fed, fueled, hydrated, reservoirs are full and ready for whatever is next.  The air in the middle is the most stirred up with the most going on - where our core is, keeping us strong.  Up top it's a little more organized and steady, ready to drop into the atmosphere of life.  Once it hits the ground, it can lay back, take a new turn and sift on down for it's navigational work is done.  That's kind of the energy I get from my friend that asked me to draw this for him.  He's always ready to work.  He's always got 10 projects going on.  He's always set for the next thing.  He's building his life reservoir, staying strong and active in body and mind.  His blue metal.  

19" x 24"  
SOLD



No comments:

Post a Comment