Tuesday, August 23, 2016

FOXY





Spirit animals - I'm kind of intrigued by how often I hear people mention them. I've had quite a few conversations with friends that have spent time paying attention to what little critters cross their paths and share moments of spiritual connection with. It's, for lack of better word, delightful! For me it's another way to look at who we are, where we are going, who we see ourselves as, make us feel connected to the Earth, and I think shows a part of our nature that gives us strength or character. I sometimes wonder if the animals sit and look at us, drawn to who we are and contemplating the similarities of souls. Think about that the next time that same squirrel, hummingbird, deer, or goat keep showing up. There is no judgement, there is simply observation with keen curiosity.


11" x 14" For sale

No comments:

Post a Comment