Tuesday, March 22, 2011

SAVE THE MINDS
















I had a friend approach me with an idea he had for a promotion for his foundation. The Flatwater Foundation, which was created to help provide people diagnosed with cancer along with their families and loved ones mental health therapy and family support. It resonated with me for many reasons; my Dad is an LPC and trains professional counselors and a cancer survivor, and I lost my Mom almost 14 years ago to cancer. The importance of a healthy mind amidst all of this plays a major role in the entire experience - for all! The opportunity to be a part of the Flatwater Foundations efforts was exciting for me.

2 comments:

  1. Very very cool, my dear friend. Love the personal story behind it. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Flatwater Foundation is beyond fortunate to have the support of such an amazing human being.

    ReplyDelete